Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sexy Mystery

Admiring your sensual touch grazing my inner chi
Simply enjoying the physical erogenous conspiracy 
Starting to wonder am I encamped in my own psyche 
Twisting thoughts of a long passionate escapade trampling my ideas 
.....
Ideas of secretly placing cushioned kisses across your masculinity
Ideas of pressing my energy caressing you mentally 
.....
Channeling my eroticism into the core of me 
I remain secluded in a sensual space   
Seductively 
Passionately 
Orgasamically 
....
I'm infamous for not being understood by the suitor at hand 
Engulfed by my impeccable skin and gracious personality 
I sense your rising testosterone enticing me to be weak
But I'll smirk, wink an eye and softly blow you a kiss 
Wishing you the best in trying to unlock my unpredictable chemistry.
 

1 comment: