Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dreaming of a Reality!




Entangled by his eyes and how suddenly butterflies would magically appear when he was near ...


Struck like a Mack truck 

with no brakes crashing with a 10 foot wall that I had previously built... 


My past pains of distrust and lack of appreciation of my tender self fled instantly when he took me surprisingly by his masculine humble energy... 


I melted spiritually that not even sex could compare to the soulful connection he had over me... 


With the stroke of his hand he inscribed his destiny 


I shut my eyes in disbelief....


Whispering, Wondering, could this really be something pure thats just for me 


It must be a dream because a fantasy with this much energy is always just a risk of an unrequited reality...

 


1 comment: