Saturday, December 27, 2014

Please Breathe

Embarked in a vessel with no room for Air
Nerve cringing images placid inside my head full of fear 
Trapped with no routes for escape within this deep dark place
Chasing after an invisible feeling with an aerated heart and a scared face, LOST
LOST in my own skin where I feel like my beginning is my end 
And I can't fight a struggle that I feel like I'll never win 
Be heading the opportunity and strangling my mentality 
Fighting jab after jab and breath after breath and lost memories of my surname
Hold up what's my First name am I a being in the dark lagoon of  my reality 
Am I who I thought I was before these shutters start closing on me 
Gasping for my equality  I panic in this place between sunshine  and  this cold dark  place that surrounds my thoughts 
Where in the hell am I 
I've never felt this cold and I've never  felt this helpless like a newborn  child 
Crying for a moment that I can't see 
What is this weightless feeling  approaching me It's like a cushioned floor board up  under my feet
Spooked  into an anxiety filled moment 
Am I... could I ...be lost in the universe that was once only in my fantasies 
No way I'm separated from my body 
This is a joke right 
Like  really ....I know I'm not separated from my  chocolate skin and my big ass feet
Where's the cameras at because I know I'm not lost in this surreal moment away from my reality
So what your saying is  this  is that part of life that  I've been fearing of ever living 
Is this really death 
I'm sure at any moment I'll wake up and laugh off this chaotic dream 
Please wake up ... WAKE UP  .... PLEASE!!!!




  

2 comments: